Call for Papers
Your expertise can make a real difference at the UAE User Conference for Esri Users. Presenting your work will inspire your peers and help shape the future of GIS in the region.
The call for papers covers sessions highlighting the GIS solutions today and in the future.
We encourage you to tell your GIS story to help GIS professionals of all experience levels better leverage the power of geospatial technology.
As a presenter you will gain recognition and exposure to attendees from across the public and private sector.
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- Emergency Management
- Geodesign and Urban Management
- National Government
- Smart Government
- National Security
- Smart Cities
Information Required on Submissions
- Author/presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (70 characters or less)
- Topic category
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and fax information
- Brief presenter biography (200 characters or less)
- Abstract (500 characters or less)
Content and formatting
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember, the information you enter is used for publishing purposes (e.g., online agenda and mobile app); therefore, eliminate bullet points, numbering, or all capital letters; submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be included in your presentation.